SySTOR 1:111 Multiple SD/microSD Drive Memory Card Reader Duplicator / Sanitizer - (SYS-SD-111)
The Digital Media Revolution
Make Multiple Copies of Your SD/microSD Cards in minutes, designed for today's technology. The newly added SD/microSD Duplicator conveniently copies the most popular digital media, Secure Digital memory cards, without a computer. Advanced asynchronous duplication means no waiting and no interruption as each channel can independently load, unload, and copy. The new SD/microSD Duplicators also features user friendly 4-key control with LCD, high speed duplication and bit-by-bit Compare function to confirm successful copies. Reliable, affordable, and convenient, the SD/microSD Duplicators are the best companion for any industry.
- High speed copy up to 2GB/min.
- Built-in with advanced multi-core processor.
- Complete Standalone turnkey system; no computer required.
- User friendly interface and simple operation
- Support Synchronous and Asynchronous copy modes
- Can copy systems and files data only or the whole media
- Provides a quick and full erase function that conforms on the DoD data security standards.
- Bit-for-bit hardware comparison yafor reliability of duplication.
- 3 mode formatting options. (Auto, FAT, and FAT32)
- Real-time display of detailed information on bright LCD screen
- Support all file formats, file size, and drive capacity
- Real time copy and compare technology to ensure successful and complete copies
- Upgradeable firmware.
Operating Type : Stand-alone (No PC Required)
Supported Media : SD Drive (SD Model)
Flash Devices Compatible : SD, SDHC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC,
Transfer Speed : 2GB/min or 33MB/sec
System Memory : 256MB DDR3
Copy Mode : Synchronous or Asynchronous
Format Supported : -Quick Copy: FAT16/32,
-Whole Media Copy: All Formats
Supported OS : Windows, Linux and other OS
Status LED : Green/Red LED
Control Button : 4 Buttons (UP, DOWN, OK, ESC)
Power Requirements : 115V or 230V
Operating Humidity : 15F ~ 90F
Operating Temperature : 41F ~ 104F
Regulations : CE, FCC, RoHS