Are you still labeling your CDs and DVDs with sticky
labels or permanent markers?
Now with the new 24x CD DVD LightScribe SATA Duplicator , you can laser-etch your photos, text and artwork directly onto your discs
The LightScribe SATA duplicator is a reliable, professionally built system with LightScribe labeling capabilities and with SATA connection that provides any user with a cost-effective, all-in-one solution for complete start-to-finish disc production. The LightScribe burners installed on this duplication device are special optical disc drives that offer a new way to label discs without the use of adhesive sticky labels, felt-tip pens, or permanent markers. Instead, a laser-etch label is burned directly onto specific LightScribe CD and DVD media. This innovative technology eliminates the cost for ink or paper label consumables and also gets rid of the worry of pen and marker ink causing seepage damage to a disc. Software is included so that disc artwork can be designed ahead of time with desired text and graphics. Fitted with a user-friendly LCD interface, the copy tower burns CD and DVD discs at an optimal speed to produce a maximum of number of copies every burn cycle. Burning speeds are adjustable and other standard menu features are available for advanced users. CD and DVD formats are automatically detected to ensure stable and secure buffer under run protected burning.
How Lightscribe CD DVD Duplicator Works
- Burn the image label you created from the saved file on your computer onto a CD (Label image creator software is included).
- Place that CD into the reader drive of the Lightscribe duplicator.
- Load LightScribe capable discs with the label side down in all of the writer drives.
- Using the menu on the duplicator's LCD, choose and execute the "Print" function.
- Burn your LightScribe label directly onto the discs in all the writer drives at the same time
- Remember, the same drive that burns your label burns your data, too.